- It lowers the blood sugar, cholesterol and also prevents/cures diabetes.
- It helps in weight loss, increase immunity and is important for better growth and development in children.
- It contains 70% globulin protein which has a high digestible coefficient.
- Buckwheat proteins are rich in amino acids for insulin signal transduction found deficient in Type II diabetes and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Fagopyritols helps in treatment of patients with non insulin dependent diabetes.
- Choline present in buckwheat increases the efficiency of liver.
Rutin, a phyto chemical present in Fafra flour increases the strength and elasticity of arteries/veins and also regulates blood cholesterol level. Thus, an ideal food for blood pressure and diabetic patients
1 KG., 5 KG.