The Chilgoza pine dominates the western Himalayan forests at altitudes between 2,000 meters and 3,350 meters. In India, the Chilgoza is found in Kishtwar in Kashmir and Pangi, Bharmour, and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh. Kinnaur has the largest Chilgoza forests, covering an area of around 2,000 hectares. The slender Chilgoza seeds are highly nutritious.
Chilgoza is a small and pleasantly delicious nut loaded with a dense nutrient profile such as monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, and antioxidants. The wealth of nutrients in chilgoza also includes essential vitamins B1, B2, and C and minerals potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and a moderate amount of iron, calcium, zinc, and manganese.
Chilgoza pine is well known for its edible pine nuts, rich in carbohydrates and proteins. The seeds are locally called and marketed as “chilgoza”, “Neja” (singular), or “Neje” (plural). Chilgoza is one of the most important cash crops of tribal people residing in the Kinnaur tribal district and the tribal Pangi Valley of the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh.
- An adequate amount of zinc improves sperm count.
- Strengthen the immune system and aids in faster healing
- Adequate Magnesium in it adds to the healthy structural development of bones.
- Best to consume by pregnant & older women who require high bone density.
- Prevent joint pains and other body aches related to old age.
- Enhance the performance of the Insulin.
- The strong antioxidant properties in chilgoza nuts are beneficial in scavenging free radical damage of cells and combatting oxidative stress.
- The daily dose of chilgoza promotes a healthy heart.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
|Settings||PINE NUT remove||KINNAUR GADHA MAMRA (ALMOND) remove||CHESTNUT remove||PECAN NUTS remove||WALNUT KERNELS remove|
₹1,200.00 – ₹4,500.00
₹750.00 – ₹2,900.00
₹750.00 – ₹7,000.00
₹1,500.00 – ₹2,950.00
₹500.00 – ₹1,950.00
97 in stock
|Add to cart|