Shilajit is a sticky substance, a blackish-brown powder or an exudate found primarily at high altitudes in the rocks of the Himalayas, Karakoram, Nepal, Bhutan, Girda (Buldhana, MH, India), Russia, Iran, Mongolia and in the south of Peru, where it is called Andean Shilajit. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants.
Shilajit is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine. It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on the overall health and well-being of the human body.
1) Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes problems with memory, behavior, and thinking. Based on the molecular composition shilajit may prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s.
The presence of fulvic acid in shilajit may stop the abnormal buildup of tau protein and reduce inflammation. Preventing the accumulation of tau protein can prevent brain cell damage.
2) Testosterone is a primary male sex hormone. Low testosterone may cause:
A low sex drive,
Loss of muscle,
Increased body fat.
The use of Shilajit is said to have improved the Testosterone level.
3) Since Shilajit is rich in fulvic acid, a strong antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory, it may also protect against free radicals and cellular damage. Regular use of shilajit may contribute to longevity, a slower Aging Process, and overall better health.
4) Fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals present in Shilajit may overcome problems faced at high altitudes.
5) Shilajit supplements may gradually increase iron levels in the body’s absence which causes Fatigue, Weakness, Cold hands and feet, Headache, and Irregular heartbeat.
6) Shilajit is also a safe supplement for male infertility.
7) Shilajit as a dietary supplement may also improve heart health.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
|Settings||SHILAJIT remove||KALA/SHAHI ZEERA (BLACK CUMINS) remove||KESAR remove||WHITE TEA remove||GUCHCHI (WILD DRIED MUSHROOMS) remove||CHULLI OIL remove|
₹450.00 – ₹4,350.00
₹500.00 – ₹2,400.00
₹1,250.00 – ₹2,400.00
₹875.00 – ₹1,700.00
7 in stock
|Description||Kashmiri saffron is the rarest and the most expensive form of saffron available in the world. The reason for this is its limited production of just over 2000 kgs. A Powerful Antioxidant. …May Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms. …May Have Cancer Fighting Properties. … May Reduce PMS Symptoms. …May Act as an Aphrodisiac. …May Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss. … Easy to Add to Your Diet.|
|Add to cart|